I finished my bag kit just after we got to San Diego, but it felt like it was missing a little something. Limited internet in SD meant limited opportunity to scour for a pattern. Limited time to craft in Portland meant I didn’t look there either. Now I’m relaxing it up in Seattle…. time to get it sorted.
I saw this and it looked like it could be fun. It also wasn’t too tricky, but if I make another, I might switch to a slightly bigger hook for the linking chains, as it was tight to get all the stitches in.
On the bag, it looks possibly a little small, but Mr M thinks it’s ok. Perhaps it will grow on me.